Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Seen with my dolls!

  1. #1
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar
    I would love to take my dolls on vacation and take wonderful trip pictures, but quite frankly I am slightly embarrassed! What will people think when they see a 19 year old girl walking around with a doll at hand and posing her and taking pictures. But I am very tempeted that I might just step out f my sheltered little box and go for it. Is that weird of me?

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    No, not weird at all. I am trying to figure out WHERE I can take one to that is worth taking pictures of! LOL

  3. #3
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, that was my other thought, where is it worth going to? Some place that is interesting and unique to the area we are from...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to take my dolls out more often but I am afraid that they will get damaged or dirty. I am super protective of them. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Lynet

  5. #5
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    That's another part of my problem Lynet. I am always checking to make sure Josefina's flowers are still crisp and intact in her braid. Knowing me I would be putting a blanket down or something before I sat her down anywhere for a photo op! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Monimarine,

    I always take blankets with me when I take my dolls places! I don't even want their outfits to get dirty!

    Lynet

  7. #7
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Yet another problem! Wow, are we doll crazed or what! Good to know I am not alone!

  8. #8
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Right now the only place I could think of to take them that would be unique to this area would be on base for something, or to the closest Pepsi bottling factory since Pepsi was born here in NC!

  9. #9
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    Whenever I want to take one of my dolls out, I always make my little sister hold her when we're in a public place where people might see me [img]redface.gif[/img] or I just say I'm holding my little sister's doll lol!!!

  10. #10
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    HMMM....I could try that, just make DD carry her when a hot Marine walks by! LMAO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •